Sunday, May 01, 2005

Help!

I've run out of time. I have to go change into something I don't mind getting ruined. Hubby is out in the garage gathering all the gardening tools for our day of landscaping. I must put my best foot forward and wear my crappiest clothes, so I don't worry about getting caked with red clay. It poured yesterday, so I can just imagine how sloppy it will be planting flowers. I must also brace myself for frustration and a few arguments along the way. LOL

Why did I get the husband that insists on planting a ton of flowers?!? Isn't that the wife's role, in which case I wouldn't have to worry about this nonsense?! What did I ever do to deserve this?????


3:00pm update: In case you were concerned, we survived. Legs and back may be sore tonight, but I'll deal with it. We didn't even get in any arguments! Well, we were close to getting annoyed at each other at one point nearing the end of the project, but we're fine :o) Now my concern is that this stuff, or at least some of it, survives and grows. He is out getting pine straw, and then I'll join in the fun task of laying that around anything that isn't moving. Then, I think we're done ...... with the front, that is. The back will get worked on another day ... or year :o)

Who wanted this huge corner lot anyway??!! LOL



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home