Friday, April 22, 2005

Welcome to the Jungle

We have birds galore out there singing their little hearts out. Birds I've never heard before. More tropical sounding. I don't necessarily think about where I live until times like these. When I think I'm on vacation and then realize, "Oh wait, I live here!" I remember moving in last year and talking to my mother, saying, "It's really weird. We are getting a short shower every afternoon around 3:00. It reminds me of Florida." Then the lightbulb went off and I said, "Duh... Florida is just south of here, so it makes sense we have the same weather."

3 Comments:

At April 22, 2005 12:59 PM, Blogger Christopher said...

Your post made me smile.

 
At April 22, 2005 7:32 PM, Blogger Bobbi said...

After posting this, I thought "what a dumb thing to blog about." Then I read your comment. Now I don't feel so stupid :o)

Thanks, Chris.

 
At April 23, 2005 7:20 AM, Blogger Christopher said...

Your welcome

 

Post a Comment

<< Home