Sunday, April 17, 2005

Just popping in to say hi. Not a whole lot going on. Hubby came home Friday and is leaving in one hour. I don't like when he leaves on a Sunday. Any day the rest of the week seems okay, but Sunday is not -- although I don't really have a reason why. Fortunately, he'll be home Thursday and has not scheduled any travel for the following week. He'll be able to enjoy his home for a little while, and we'll get the rest of our projects finished.

The weather is gorgeous. Would have been a nice day for us to take a ride to a park and hike a little. Haven't had a chance to explore the mountains around here. I drive by signs for a national park and want to explore it. Maybe one day next week we'll take a break from working around the house and do that. There's also "largest Civil War cemetery," which I want to walk through. Sounds kind of morbid doesn't it? What could looking at headstones possibly do for me? I haven't a clue. Actually, I doubt I'll ever go, but think about stopping when I drive by.

So, the house will be quiet again. That's kind of good, because I don't enjoy the music he listens to!

1 Comments:

At April 18, 2005 8:09 PM, Blogger Christopher said...

Bobbi,

I am little foggy right now (so my writting will be too) but I want to share with you something I have learned about that tug you are feeling (small voice, the force as some of my friends call it on a walk about, God or just natural curiousity). whatever it is, I have found that it is a wonderfull gift.

I wonder were it is leading you?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home