Saturday, October 29, 2005

Our Boxer


She's a good girl, most of the time, but does try my patience on occasion -- when she's stubborn.

We rescued her one year ago Nov. 1. This pic of her sleeping peacefully was her very first night with us.


She is a bit spoiled -- as I'm sure you can tell by the pics -- and she is, at this very moment, bugging me to go out and play. That is why I decided to post her pics. She is very demanding of attention at times, and I thought it appropriate to give her the spotlight on my blog today.







But, let me clarify one thing ..... she is a dog. A family pet. She does not get table scraps, climb on the furniture or sleep on my bed. And, most important, she is not the child I never had. Nope. I'm not one of those crazy people that treat my animal like a child. Just wanted to make that perfectly clear....

1 Comments:

At October 29, 2005 1:44 PM, Blogger BikeMom said...

You are funny!!! I mean how different is she from a kid - mine can't jump on the furniture, eat table scraps and bug me all the time to take them out!!!!! LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home