Saturday, October 29, 2005

He lacks in the housework department

First let me just say my husband is good at many things. Home maintenance, auto maintenance, and cooking... to name just a few. But, he's lacking in the housework department. Since I've been feeling a bit under the weather, I've had to rely on him to keep the kitchen cleaned up. Now, I know he uses a sponge, but he apparently does not put any muscle into scrubbing the pots and pans. And, what's with combining taking a bath while doing the dishes? At least, that's the only explanation I can come up with for water ending up everywhere.

I have learned to keep my mouth shut, however, and appreciate the fact that he tries. I just mop up behind him and re-wash the pots as necessary.

So he has a couple of flaws. I'll keep him a little while longer anyway. I'm not perfect either :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home