Saturday, October 29, 2005

I am spending my Saturday morning catching up on e-mail, sipping tea, hacking and coughing, and watching do-it-yourself shows. Wow, they make everything look so easy! How come my DIY projects never go as smoothly as theirs?!?!

Hubby and his wonderful planning strikes again. We will have a houseguest tonight. I found out earlier in the week when I overheard his phone conversation, otherwise I probably STILL wouldn't know! Anyway, at that point, Eric's plans weren't firm because hurricane Wilma was headed his way.

The next time I heard anything, Eric was coming either Friday or Saturday ... depending on when they get electricity back at their house. (I guess his wife threatened him with bodily harm if he left her to go to the race in less than stellar conditions! ... can't say that I blame her...)

So, even though I'm not feeling well, I had to get the guest room and bath ready for Friday. Well, today is Saturday, and he isn't here yet. I haven't heard what time his flight is, but he's coming some time today.

Hubby's ill-planning is ridiculous, but I'll let this one slide, since a hurricane did affect the plans somewhat...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home