Monday, October 17, 2005

Wedding, Sailing, or Hurricane?

I just heard hubby say, "That ain't good." So, I yell up, "What?" He says there is a hurricane brewing. "So?" I ask. "It's right where I'm supposed to be sailing..."

My husband has the uncanniest luck. We had an invitation to a wedding in Indiana this coming weekend. It took him a long time to make up his mind not to go. Instead, he took up the invite of a friend to sail on his boat from Tampa to Key West and back (can't say that I blame him). Sounded good at the time ... not good if a hurricane is on the horizon.

Weather and my husband don't get along. If you want a glorious day, with sun shining and cool breeze and, well, perfection, you may want to reconsider inviting my husband. He's had his share of bad weather follow him!

Perhaps it's better we are not going to the wedding. A huge tornado probably would have come through....

1 Comments:

At October 18, 2005 4:26 AM, Blogger Christopher said...

Smile...

Watch out for Lightning.

I do get it. (peas) BTW :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home