Wednesday, March 12, 2008

An uneventful day, as far as things go, however I did notice something... For being so overworked (her constant complaint), this woman sure spends a lot of time talking, goofing off, just generally being away from her desk, especially between 11am-1pm --- yet she doesn't "take" a lunch. I'm not quite sure how her food is getting prepared, heated, and to her desk. It's a miracle, I tell you.

It's also funny how she can get upset that I take my full hour lunch and leave on time. Arriving on time and actually working the full day might have something to do with that, in a rational person's mind anyway.

Our manager is out of town tomorrow and Friday. I can already guess what's going to happen. Absolutely nothing. She will be useless. But what's the difference, because he doesn't do anything to control the situation when he's here...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home