Monday, March 03, 2008

Monday

Well, the dreaded Monday has come and gone. It was a bit stressful; something I haven't experienced in quite some time! I'm sure things will settle down. Change never seems to be easy, and it is especially difficult since everyone in the office is affected ....

I didn't have a glass of wine when I came home from work (ha!), though the thought occurred to me this afternoon.

Instead I'll watch some of the Osmond 50th Anniversary special on PBS... is that too corny?! Hey! I'm from the Donny & Marie era!

3 Comments:

At March 03, 2008 10:27 PM, Blogger Yvonne said...

Oh my gosh! I totally started watching that Osmond Reunion thing! Sorry to say I was bored by the 3rd song....

 
At March 04, 2008 9:47 PM, Blogger Bobbi said...

I turned it off after a short time also!

 
At March 06, 2008 2:43 AM, Blogger Pamela said...

tickled my funny bone.
The dreaded Monday included the Osmond 50th anniversary special.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home