Friday, March 07, 2008

Quick post to those of you who might be concerned about Day 5 at work. She was in an absolutely wonderful mood all day. Laughing and joking and carrying on ALL day. What's up with that??? I shouldn't question it, because it was a most pleasant day -- but they are so few and far between!!


However, that's not the best part. We had a raffle, and I won two tickets to the NASCAR race this Sunday here in Atlanta. It includes the Kobalt (Lowes) hospitality tent, the big sponsor of this race. Not that winning so great for me per say but, since hubby was in Daytona at the time of the Daytona 500 and didn't get to go, maybe he'll enjoy this.

Woke up to it snowing (again) today. Crazy weather. Just absolutely crazy.

Our friends from Maine are coming to visit at the end of the week. Should be loads of fun.

2 Comments:

At March 09, 2008 1:14 AM, Blogger Pamela said...

I worked with a manic (bi-polar) once. For some reason no one would deal with it.

One morning I realized that life was short and I didn't want to be there.

 
At May 05, 2008 7:17 AM, Blogger BikeMom said...

Finally checking in after months! Love your pics. I sent you a few.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home