Wednesday, February 13, 2008

We're Off Again ...

... to Florida, for the long weekend (I have Monday off for President's Day). We'll leave after work tomorrow. It is an 8-hour drive.

We will visit my parents, who winter there (Jan.-Mar.). I can't say I blame them for ditching the snow and ice and frigid weather in NY!

We haven't seen them since October. Long overdue, I know.

I'm also very psyched to get away from the job for a day or two. We've known for quite a while that big changes were coming. We were finally told on Monday some of the changes that are going to take place. I know to keep an open mind, but at this point it's hard to do. A couple days away will clear my head, which will be good.

I'm not sure if I'll be able to post while in Florida... miss me! :o)

1 Comments:

At February 14, 2008 8:24 AM, Blogger Yvonne said...

I already do! :o) And I'm jealous! A weekend away - and someplace warm, to boot! Lucky you - have a great trip, and com back with that clear mind that you need! Hope that all works out for you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home