Tuesday, March 11, 2008

She came in today because she "just couldn't stand staying in bed one more day." When she arrived (late), she had to b*tch -- all day -- about how she still can't keep anything down, blah, blah, blah. (oh, and she left 1 1/2 hours early to go to the dentist - a previously scheduled appt. Guess her tummy was up for the endurance)

This woman acts as if she's the only one with problems. You know the type; making every ache and pain and gripe known to the universe. I am so the opposite -- with the exception of this blog ;o). But, speaking specifically about work, no one ever knows what, if anything, is going wrong in my life. It's extremely unprofessional. One compliment I received once was a caller asking me if I'm ever in a bad mood - because, she said, I always sound like I have a smile on my face.... Praise I can guarantee she has never gotten. LOL

P.S. Our human resource representative is in the office this week (we are a regional office and he visits once a month) ... I'm debating whether I should speak to the manager first or ask for a meeting with the manager and the HR rep. I best speak to the manager first -- go through the proper channels ...

1 Comments:

At March 11, 2008 7:46 PM, Blogger Yvonne said...

What is with people? I'm with you - I always talk with a smile on my face too. Come work with me - we'd make a good team!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home