Friday, February 29, 2008

Friday night post

Our reorganization takes place Monday. I had my first meeting with my new boss. I'm not so sure about this. Change usually doesn't bother me, but this one does ... if only a little. I keep thinking if I wanted a change I would have looked elsewhere for another job! I guess I'm just not accustomed to decisions being made without my input or knowledge!! I'm usually involved in the decision-making (or, I should say, I was involved in previous jobs).

Time will tell ... and I'll roll with the punches how ever things turn out ...

Enough of that. The weekend is here and I don't have to think about work until Monday morning!!

Tonight, my first e-bay sale ends. It's quite exciting watching the last-minute bidding frenzy!!

2 Comments:

At March 01, 2008 1:50 PM, Blogger Pamela said...

I could have written that first paragraph.

 
At March 01, 2008 3:35 PM, Blogger Yvonne said...

So, what'd ya sell?? I love selling on ebay, just haven't done it in a long while.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home