Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Well, after 25 years (more than half her life) it's divorce for my dear friend...

He's not in love with her. Hasn't been for a long time. It's not her, it's him. She did nothing wrong. yadda yadda yadda

I must say I am really proud that she realizes begging him to stay is not the answer.

He is staying in a hotel until he finds a place to rent.

I'm there for her as best I can (long phone calls and e-mails), but boy do I wish I was closer.

She'll get through this. She is stronger than she realizes, but she has many friends to remind her of that and give her the support she needs.

3 Comments:

At January 25, 2007 1:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope she stays strong.

 
At January 25, 2007 7:53 PM, Blogger Ca... said...

It's about time he dumped this loser! 'Yah!'

 
At January 26, 2007 8:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a friend going thru the same thing right now and it is so sad. Hey, "ca", what is your problem? Why do you consider someone a loser because their marriage did not work out? Maybe he is the loser - or perhaps you are the loser, and you choose to bite on someone else to make your sad sorry situation seem better - sorry, pal, but you dont look like much of a prize.....get over it and move on

 

Post a Comment

<< Home