Monday, January 01, 2007

What a great idea.... posting the first sentence of the first post of each month in 2006. And, Yvonne took it one step further and added the last sentence of each month. It was very interesting!

I'm curious how mine will read ....

JANUARY: I think a record was set .... the most comments on one of my posts yet!!!

FEBRUARY: I pulled into the gas station tonight and couldn't believe my eyes.

MARCH: OMG. I sure hope it is all worth it!

APRIL: Actually, that's a good thing.

MAY: One usually looks forward to holiday weekends.

JUNE: I wonder where tonight's post will take me.

JULY: All weekend I've had thoughts racing through my mind.

AUGUST: I found another route to work.

SEPTEMBER: An elderly Chinese woman had two large pots, each hung on the ends of a pole which she carried across her neck.

OCTOBER: Are ALL flights going into Atlanta delayed, or is it just mine?!?!?!

NOVEMBER: ... the leaves have finally changed here!!

DECEMBER: How did it get to be December 1st already?


And, now for the last sentence of each month in 2006...

JANUARY: They are dated in the early 1800's and there obviously wasn't a road there originally.

FEBRUARY: I don't know when I'll hear something.....

MARCH: This is the view outside my cousin's new home in N.M.

APRIL: And, here's a sight you don't see at a ballfield very often:

MAY: So.... bye!

JUNE: AAWWWW, I just couldn't resist, and I wanted to post a clearer picture for someone :o)

JULY: Have a good one everybody!

AUGUST: A little crooked, but I actually got the horses in the shot!! lol

SEPTEMBER: I'm getting into the swing of things by filling my home with autumn colors and the scent of autumn leaves (mind you, I cannot smell it but my husband can).

OCTOBER: A little crisp, but working up a sweat kept us warm!

NOVEMBER: This shot is overlooking the city of Cologne on the Rhine, from the cathedral tower we climbed up.

DECEMBER: It's going to be hard not to peak!!

That was fun!!

Going back into the archives made me realize that I've been blogging for two years. Where does the time go??

2 Comments:

At January 02, 2007 12:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been backing up my blog on my own computer today.

It makes me realize how much I've written since I began in June

 
At January 02, 2007 8:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It will be 3 years in April for me! Funny to read those beginning and ending sentences. It's the "filling" that I favor!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home