Tuesday, January 02, 2007

We enjoyed our New Year celebration this year. My parents stopped on their way down to FL. They arrived Friday and stayed until Monday. We made a nice dinner for New Year's Eve... prime rib, yorkshire pudding, veggie, mashed potatoes and cheesecake for dessert.

We played cards until 1:00am and, of course, rang in the new year with champagne :o)

The best part for me was being able to do everything for my parents while they just sat back and relaxed, although I know it was a little difficult for my mother to just sit and not do anything!

I think they really enjoyed their visit with us. I know they miss us a lot, as we only get to NY maybe twice a year.

2 Comments:

At January 02, 2007 11:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've never had yorkshire pudding.

 
At January 03, 2007 7:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Neither have I! Ok - that's it! Next New Years we have a girls weekend and eat Yorkshire pudding!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home