Wednesday, April 26, 2006

I've procrastinated long enough. Company coming this weekend. I've GOT to get this house in order. Not that I go entirely crazy (some may find that hard to believe) ... I've learned that people are either going to be comfortable in my home the way it is, or too bad.

BUT, the piles of mail and magazines waiting for my husband to go through have to disappear. That just makes it so messy. Not that there's anything he can do about it ... he's not here during the week and it piles up.

It's hard for me to look at this area as a vacation spot. We live and work here ... that doesn't leave much time for fun things. It's a good thing I work with a bunch of Atlanta natives ... they've given me a long list of places of interest. The bad part is no one will want to do the things I want ... well, Anita will, but our husbands won't! Who do you think will win?? Actually, there's no debate on that one... they are making this trip to coincide with the NY Mets playing the Atlanta Braves. Any of you baseball fans?? Well, let me clue you in.... there is a huge rivalry between these two teams. I mean, it's BAD. Braves fans are NOT friendly. So, this is going to be very interesting. What we women do for our men!! (...hhhmmmm, maybe we can sneak away and shop???)

Well, I've got to step it up and get this place in decent shape!

1 Comments:

At April 27, 2006 2:15 AM, Blogger Christopher said...

Hi Bobbi,

I am not much of a fan. I however do like to go to a game every once in awhile. although years can go by between games.

Company is always nice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home