Saturday, April 01, 2006

Rainy, dreary Saturday

Actually, that's a good thing. Now maybe I'll get much needed stuff done in the house. Catch up on paperwork, housecleaning, organizing, etc.

Hubby caught an earlier flight home yesterday. When I got home from work, he was complaining that there was no food. Not even enough mayonnaise for a tunafish sandwich. Oh, what a baby. And, there was to enough mayo! Give me a break.

So, add a long trip to the grocery store to stock the pantry (which is full enough already, although one would argue that point).... and you can be sure I'll buy two jars of mayo. lol

And, bummer, looks like planting shrubs will have to wait for another (dry) day!

3 Comments:

At April 01, 2006 3:40 PM, Blogger BikeMom said...

Mmmm - I wonder what you could be possibly organizing. I just pulled a stack of old magazines that I saved and I am going to rip out the recipes and get rid of them and consolidate my recipe collection. It is too big! Can I come over so you can help me?????

 
At April 01, 2006 8:58 PM, Blogger Bobbi said...

come over any time :o)

 
At April 02, 2006 10:58 PM, Blogger Christopher said...

Its Raining here too.

Btw I am back in MN were it will rain most of April.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home