Thursday, April 20, 2006

I've been tagged by Yvonne (thanks, Yvonne!) .... here are my weird habits...

1. I turn down the radio before I turn off my car.

2. I wipe the top of my soda can before opening it.

3. I flip the visor up and click it before getting out of my car.

4. I close closet doors and drawers that my husband leaves slightly ajar.

5. I sometimes sleep on my husband's side of the bed when he is away. (aawww......)

I'm sure I've got weirder habits than that, but not being able to think of them might be a subconscious thing ... because I don't want anyone to know about them (maybe???)

2 Comments:

At April 21, 2006 8:11 PM, Blogger Yvonne said...

Hey, I do those weird things too!

 
At April 23, 2006 7:26 PM, Blogger Bobbi said...

Hubby drives it once in a great while. I listen to the radio pretty loud, but don't like turning on the car and having it blast. I jump every time! That's why I've gotten into the habit of turning it down ... so it won't startle me when I start the car up next time!

And, yes, hubby leaves it blasting, and it startles me. Maybe I should get into the habit of turning it down before it "catches"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home