Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Thanks a lot

Hubby fried the motherboard on his company laptop last week. He's had to use my laptop until today, when he received his replacement. At least a year ago, I changed my preferences so that everything was larger. Yes, it was weird at first, but then I got used to it. I changed it for a job I was going to do and it was part of their requirements (...long story). Every once in a while over the course of the year, hubby would hop onto my computer to get on the internet, and every time he'd complain about my settings. I would let it go in one ear and out the other because, afterall, it is MY computer! Well, he's had to use my computer for almost a week, so I've heard the complaint more than usual. Which means, I've ignored his comment more than usual.

So, what do I discover when I log onto my computer today? HE CHANGED THE SETTINGS. I feel like I'm squinting to read everything. Who does he think he is? Why did he have to change them? Who asked him to? And, he changes them the night before he receives his own laptop back? Why use my laptop on my settings all week and THEN change them when you're not even going to use it anymore?

GGGRRRR He can make me angry sometimes. What do I have to do? Slap his hand and say, "Don't touch" ????? LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home