Saturday, June 11, 2005

rainy day post

I saved the following post for a rainy day. Well, it has been raining for a week now, with no end in sight. I figure this is as good a time as any. I really can't believe I am admitting to being a part of such a nerdy thing, but hey, what the heck, none of you know me, accept for one person, and she knew - and liked - me back then, so it's okay :o)

I like reading little snippets of peoples' past in their blogs. It helps shape the picture of who the individual is. Afterall, we are who we are, and our experiences shape who we become. So, here's another snippet of my life.

Enjoy, but try not to laugh too hard :o). It was a fun time in my life, and I was young. Come to think of it, I only did it for a year, maybe two, but boy did we have a good time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home