Friday, June 24, 2005

TAG, I'm It

Okay, S will bug me to no end until I do this, so I might as well get it over with....


Total volume of music files on my computer: None

The last CD I bought was: can't really remember...it's been a while ... at least a year... I think it was Andrew Lloyd Weber, a medley of his Broadway hits

Last acquired: Again, it's been a while ... I think the last CD hubby gave me was "AC/DC Back in Black" ... using a gift certificate that I gave him. LOL (he got a couple CD's for himself ... I'm not that bad!)

Songs I listen to a lot: Whatever is playing on the radio, really. I listen to a variety of music, as if you can't tell by previously mentioned CD's. (I'm either deeply complex or deeply confused....)

or that mean a lot to me: Even if I wanted to list a couple songs that mean a lot to me, I would get the title wrong or wouldn't know the name of the person/band who sings it. Oh yes, I am one of those people. You could ask me if I like "insert title here" and I'd say "I don't know. How does it go?" and you'd have to sing a few bars. LOL Or, you could ask do you like "insert name of band here" and I'd say, "Never heard of 'em." Then, if we're sitting there and the song came on the radio and you said, "that's the song/band I'm talking about," I'd most likely say, "Oh yeah, I know this song/them. I like it/them!"

1 Comments:

At June 25, 2005 8:39 PM, Blogger Christopher said...

I never remember the names of songs or the bands. But I always remember the songs I like.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home