Tuesday, May 31, 2005

The way to a man's heart is through his stomach

....or something like that.

Spent a fair amount of time in the kitchen yesterday, cooking up a bunch of meatballs and two small meatloafs, then freezing everything. The hard part was keeping hubby's paws off the meatballs. I like to make my time in the kitchen worthwhile. If I'm going to be in there, it's going to get me out of cooking a whole bunch of times in the future!

I didn't realize it was going to stay cool. It's damp and cold tonight (and drizzling off and on). It would have been a perfect night for my yummy minestrone soup*. Instead, I already broke into my reserves and heated up a batch of meatballs and served with spaghetti.




*per hubby, it's a keeper.

1 Comments:

At May 31, 2005 9:21 PM, Blogger Christopher said...

I agree, especialy when its meat balls and Meat loaf! Yum.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home