Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Hello

Yes, it is me. I do still exist!

Everyone seems to be putting me to shame, posting regularly while I struggle to get to my laptop.

Recent trips have eaten up a lot of my time. My scanner has been down for quite some time, so I can't post any pics. One of these days I'll get busy with the digital camera, which will eliminate the scanning hassle!

Okay, enough with the excuses. Hope all those who faithfully check my blog are still around and haven't given up hope one me.

(Sidenote, it just started POURING out. Good!! Second night in a row that we are getting a decent rain. Still in a drought situation, but this has got to be helping!)

1 Comments:

At January 09, 2008 10:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back! Don't worry, I stuck around - even though I have not blogged all that consistently myself....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home