Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Checking in (about time, huh?)

I'm in disbelief that Christmas is less than a week away. I just got my Christmas cards out -- which is ridiculously late for me.

Hubby flew to Connecticut on Sunday. Smack dab in the middle of a huge storm that was blowing through. I have no desire to go during the winter. They can have all that snow and ice. I've had enough of it. Boy - I hope we don't have to move back there because I'll have to eat my words!!!

We are spending the holiday at home - here in Georgia. Might be up in the North Georgia mountains; otherwise we'll just have quiet time here at the house. Then we fly out to California and will spend time with my cousin and her three daughters and their significant others. My cousin and I were extremely close growing up. She was like my older sister. I love her daughters. They are just so fun. When we all get together, it is just one big laugh fest. Can't wait.

We'll be back in Georgia to celebrate New Year's Eve. We usually make a really nice dinner and try to stay up until midnight !

Well, that's it for now. That was just a thrilling update now wasn't it?!

2 Comments:

At December 18, 2007 10:45 PM, Blogger BikeMom said...

who are you kidding???? Staying up until midnight???

 
At December 19, 2007 10:54 AM, Blogger Pamela said...

Have a very Merry Christmas

 

Post a Comment

<< Home