Thursday, November 15, 2007

The Night Before

So here I am on the eve of my 45th b-day.

I'm always asked, by someone who's right behind me, what it feels like. Well..... This number doesn't bother me, but then I guess I shouldn't be surprised at that ... since I've been calling myself 45 for months!!

Hubby has been away on my birthday often. This year is no different. He is in Orlando, FL. He did, however, arrange flights for me to join him. I didn't really think it necessary, and co-workers thought I was such an ungrateful wife.

Now, I'm happy to report, I am looking forward to it. It will be a real quick trip - fly out after work tomorrow and return Sunday night - but, it will be a funfilled weekend, I'm sure. Despite my supposed 'mature' age, I'm going to be a "little kid" in Orlando!

Gotta run and pack...

3 Comments:

At November 16, 2007 9:05 AM, Blogger Yvonne said...

Happy Birthday you young thing you! I'm a whole 3 years older than you!!!!

 
At November 19, 2007 3:44 PM, Blogger Pamela said...

happy birthday!

 
At November 27, 2007 10:46 AM, Blogger BikeMom said...

Ugh - I am always glad that you break the ice for me. Especially these days when that number is getting so large!!!!I still feel like I am 25 though - do you?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home