Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Orlando was so much fun! We spent Saturday at Seaworld with my husband's coworker and his two daughters (14 & 10). The 14-year old's birthday was Friday, too. LOL

Saturday night I took the girls to a movie so they didn't have to stand around the show all night (how boring). We saw Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium.

I've never met these girls, but they took to me and hubby instantly. When I brought them back to the hotel, they gave me big hugs.

Sunday, hubby and I spent the day at Epcot. We flew home Sunday night.

Tomorrow night we are packing up all our food and heading to the No. Georgia mountains for the long weekend. Looking forward to it!!


HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!

1 Comments:

At November 27, 2007 10:47 AM, Blogger BikeMom said...

Oh sounds like fun! I am glad you had a good time. Sometimes, those spontaneous trips are the best.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home