Tuesday, November 27, 2007

The Digital Age

I know I blogged about this before, and I don't know why I want to point out this particular fault again. Well, actually, I do know ...... I suspect there might be a few people checking in to see photos of my most recent trips, and I don't have any ..... yet.

Once again, I forgot to bring my camera and, once again, I purchased Kodak disposable cameras. They take good pictures -- that's not the problem. The problem is ... now I have a couple of cameras with unfinished rolls of film!!

I'm working on it...

1 Comments:

At December 02, 2007 11:51 PM, Blogger Pamela said...

if it makes you feel good about yourself, I have a roll that my grandkids took two years ago still sitting in my car. (Probably the summer heat and winter cold have rendered the film useless by now)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home