Saturday, March 03, 2007

I had a busy week this week.

Tuesday night, I attended a seminar for writers. I was late and didn't get much out of it. The speaker was all over the place; kept going off on tangents. I wonder if she writes like that?!

Wednesday night I recorded my segment at the radio station. Not my normal night, but I had to switch because I had another commitment on my 'normal' night (Thursdays).

Thursday night was a company thing. Drinks and appetizers to say goodbye and good luck to a coworker. He was in my dept. and is relocating to the West Coast for a sales position. I am going to miss him greatly. He worked with me when I first started. We get along really well. Oh, get your mind out of the gutter. I'm old enough to be his mother !

It is really refreshing to have met someone that is intelligent, hard-working and sincere at that age. Others his age in that office are L-A-Z-Y. But, I know he'll be a success in this career move and all future endeavors. His replacement has huge shoes to fill !!

Work won't be nearly as fun.

1 Comments:

At March 04, 2007 3:06 AM, Blogger Pamela said...

what is it about lazy youth?

have we just given them everything on a platter??


Maybe that seminar speaker writes six books at once. That could explain her diversions

 

Post a Comment

<< Home