Sunday, January 28, 2007

I buy things ahead of time -- mostly birthday cards and/or gifts. I used to find the "perfect" item for someone and bank the idea for later. Then, when it was time to purchase the item, the store would usually be out, that is, if I could remember where I saw it in the first place.

So now, if I have the $$, I purchase that perfect item and then stash it for the occasion I bought it for. Trouble with this logic is ... I usually forget I have it or, I hate to admit, I can't find what I did with it!

Case-in-point: Here it is almost the end of January, and I still have my '06 calendar on my fridge. Oh, I have a 2007 calendar alright; I just can't find it!! I bought it in mid-December and distinctly remember putting it somewhere where it would be easy to find, since I'd need it shortly.

I have no idea what I did with it...

1 Comments:

At January 30, 2007 2:48 AM, Blogger Pamela said...

I'm so glad to know I'm not the only one who does that

I just found my christmas cover for the fireplace... Boy was I miffed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home