Monday, February 19, 2007

Hello! Did you miss me?

I was here*:


View from the left. See the truck driving on the beach?

View straight ahead. I was attempting to take a picture of the sailboat, which is that white dot in the middle of the horizon. (It was MUCH closer in person and looking through the lens!!!)

And the view to the right. Normally, there's tons of people walking the beach, but it was FREEZING. It will be 75 degrees tomorrow, naturally, since we're gone.


*Daytona Beach, Florida.

2 Comments:

At February 20, 2007 1:58 AM, Blogger Pamela said...

I read a blog from Florida who was complaining about their 50 and lower weather.

But at least you had the beach to yourself.

 
At February 21, 2007 7:34 PM, Blogger Yvonne said...

Umm....while you were enjoying your Florida weather, I was shoveling the foot of snow that we got - along with pretty frigid weather! Today was a heatwave - I think it made it to 40 - and melted the majority of the snow!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home