Thursday, December 01, 2005

How did it get to be December 1st already? It is freezing this morning... I mean, literally ... it's 30 degrees :o)

Was I dreaming last night or did I see on the news that certain items are going to be allowed on airplanes again ..... like scissors up to a certain size and certain tools (they showed a screwdriver during the segment...).

WHY??? I'm fairly certain every passenger on the face of the earth survived their flights without the banned items in their pocket/carry-on. Why invite possible trouble?

Sometimes I wonder where people left their brains.

Update: Okay, I saw an additional segment, and the reasoning behind letting certain items go is for screeners to be able to concentrate on searching for bombs. I guess they can't handle looking for sharp objects AND bombs. Apparently, they are trying to speed up the screening process for the passengers to get through the lines.

I don't know about you, but I'd rather be inconvenienced waiting in line while they look for all harmful items. Seems like a small price to pay for ... hmmm, let's see.... your LIFE.

1 Comments:

At December 02, 2005 2:20 AM, Blogger Christopher said...

Hi Bobbi,

It snuck up on me too.


It is a head scratcher for sure.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home