Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Maine, photo #1

Technology never ceases to amaze me. Remember the days of mailing film to get developed? What did that take, something like 3-4 weeks?? - if you were lucky. How many, like me, have lost pictures that way? how upsetting is that?!

But now, we have one-hour development. I flew in last night, arriving home at 11:00pm, went to work today, dropped my film off during lunch and, wa-la, picked up my photos on my way home tonight.

Here's one that I quickly scanned, so all interested (what's that, 2 people?! lol) don't have to wait any longer for a peak into our trip to Maine.....



more to come...

P.S. To the skeptics: yes, we were in the canoe in the water... and, yes, this picture was taken when we came back to shore... and, yes, we remained dry :o) Hard to believe, I know...

4 Comments:

At October 06, 2006 12:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

water sure is pretty blend of colors

 
At October 08, 2006 1:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Totally BEAUTIFUL! Can't wait to see the rest of the pictures and hear all about it! Oh, and welcome back!

 
At October 08, 2006 3:51 PM, Blogger BikeMom said...

This is the first time in weeks that I have logged on.... I can't view your photos though... I will catch up more later and try to blog as well!

 
At October 25, 2006 7:09 AM, Blogger BikeMom said...

ok - I was able to click on and see the photo. Beautiful!!!! Not you two... the scenery.... LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home