Friday, September 22, 2006

YAY! the weekend

I was exhausted when I got home tonight. I don't like when this job drains me like that. It's been busy which isn't such a bad thing, actually. The days fly by, I feel challenged, and there is a feeling of accomplishment at the end of most days. But, overall, I find it pretty boring. That does not bode well with me. To be bored after only 3 months! Not a good sign. We are, however, being trained on a totally new, global system. Lots of changes and another new learning experience. I pick up on that stuff quickly and love to find my way around a new system, so that's something to look forward to.

But, I've been yawning all night and I just don't have time for that! So much to do. I'm trying to get most of the laundry done. Tomorrow will be spent running around ... dry cleaners, lots of shopping (returning stuff here, buying stuff there, dragging hubby into Linens n Things and Bed, Bath, Beyond just for the hell of it - and maybe I'll throw in DSW shoes to push him over the edge LOL).

We're also supposed to go out to dinner for seafood with another couple tomorrow night. I don't hold my breath, though, because they've cancelled before. We had a blast with them the last time we got together, so I do hope we get to do this.

I also need to pull out my winter clothing and plan my attack for our trip to Maine (leaving Thursday - will you miss me??). I am so ready to get away!! We're going back to the cabin we stayed at last year. It's a little piece of heaven :o)

Well, maybe I better look through the mail that's been piling up....

Good night ;O)

2 Comments:

At September 23, 2006 12:04 PM, Blogger Pamela said...

Popped over from Yvonne's so I could challenge your site meter!!!!

I was giggling because until I went in and removed my IP from the site meter I had all sorts of hits. (:"

Hope you have a good day shopping.
I need to go... but my jammies feel so cozy and I'm catching up on reading all the blogs

 
At September 25, 2006 7:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys are too funny! Hey, I'll miss you while you're in Maine! I have never been there before - I hear it's beautiful! I, myself, will be heading up to the Mall of America in Minneapolis this weekend with 3 of my girlyfriends - shopping shopping and more shopping! (although I'm broke, so it will be loads of window shopping!) We'll catch up when we both get back! You have a blast!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home