Saturday, September 16, 2006

I took the summer off from my volunteer "stint" at the radio station. I've begun reading again, but my segments have not started to air yet (were they no good??).

Eventually, I will be back on the air (I think). When that happens, would you like to listen in? E-mail me directly so that I can e-mail you the broadcast link and the day/time I expect to be on. I will not post that info on my blog in an attempt to remain anonymous to the general masses.

P.S. The broadcast can be accessed on the internet. The radio airs publications 24 hours a day --- popular magazines, daily newspaper, books, periodicals, etc. It is for the blind and visually impaired who can no longer read for themselves. It is extremely rewarding, to both giver and receiver :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home