Friday, June 02, 2006

rambling

I wonder where tonight's post will take me. I've got nothing particular on my mind, although my mind seems to be racing. Is that A.D.D.?

My house is so quiet. We had the threat of a thunderstorm earlier. I could hear the thunder off in the distance, and it sounded fierce. It rained hard for a few minutes, but that's all we got. I was kind of disappointed. I seem to think I enjoyed thunderstorms when I was growing up. I haven't the slightest idea why. Well, actually, I do have a few memories involving a friend and our getting caught in a couple storms. I remember we laughed hysterically, so that must be it. But, then again, we laughed hysterically about everything -- as I remember it.

Let's see... what else....

Here's a view of my dog as I type this. She looks pretty content, don't you think?
OMG ... this dog has quite the life! lol

1 Comments:

At June 13, 2006 9:01 PM, Blogger AAYOR said...

The pic is a tiny bit fuzzy, but is this a boxer??? I have two boxers! They are just about as lazy, er, content as yours.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home