Monday, May 08, 2006

One usually looks forward to holiday weekends. That 3-day weekend that may consist of neighborhood barbecues, or a trip to the park for a hike, or even a night out for dinner and a movie.... or just simply getting an extra day and not having to go to work!

Me? Not looking forward to the Memorial Day weekend this year. Why? We have company coming. This person has been saying for the past five years that he'll visit. Well, the day has finally come.

I'll tell you what, though. If he does not acknowledge his son's birthday -- since he'll be here on the actual day -- I get to give him a swift kick, right??!!

Oh boy. It's going to be a looong weekend!

2 Comments:

At May 09, 2006 8:48 AM, Blogger BikeMom said...

Ughhhh - Poor you! I love the dog pictures - below. When did you get him? I remember the one you had in NY - good looking little thing - I always thought - Beuford? Or am I remembering wrong???

 
At May 09, 2006 9:31 PM, Blogger Bobbi said...

We've had the boxer a year and a half now. She's 4.

Wow. GOOD memory. That was the name of my parent's dog way back when!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home