Friday, January 27, 2006

Happy Friday

Well, I took some pics today that I was going to post, but for some reason I do not have the picture feature on blogger from this (my mother's) computer.

So, you are going to have to be patient. I will post them when I get back to Atlanta. I'm sure you are all extremely curious :o)

The battery went dead on my camera phone, but if I get it charged and take another drive before I leave tomorrow, I will take some more pictures.

No snow, though, so no pics of that.

2 Comments:

At January 31, 2006 3:06 PM, Blogger BikeMom said...

Ok - so maybe you can tell me how to get the pictures out of the camera - we haven't figured that one out yet!

 
At February 01, 2006 7:23 AM, Blogger Bobbi said...

I am using my new camera phone and e-mailing the pics to myself. That way I can upload them on the blog and/or e-mail them to people.

As for my digital camera... I still haven't figured that one out... We still have pics from Maine on there. I have to make the time to read the manual and download the software on the computer, etc... Somehow I ended up having no time for anything now that I'm working full time again (and that frustrates me).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home