Saturday, January 14, 2006

five weird habits

Okay, here goes.....

1. I turn the radio down before I turn off my car.
2. I flip the visor up and "clip" it before I get out of the car.
3. I wipe the top of my soda can before opening it.
4. I close closet doors and dresser drawers that my husband leaves ajar.
5. I sometimes sleep on my husband's side of the bed when he's traveling ..... I know, I know .... "aawwwww"

It's hard to trace your steps and figure out what is habit!! A couple thoughts: Was this penance for not including a pic in my Christmas card?? Am I the only one that followed through??

and, now, the five people I tag to list five of their weird habits are:
1. Farmer Chris
2. Babynteens
3. Erin

4. Spider Girl
5. Khizzy

To anyone surfing in and wanting to participate: Feel free to share your weird habits in the comment section, too!

2 Comments:

At January 15, 2006 11:14 PM, Blogger Christopher said...

Oh no, now every one will know my wierd habits.

Oh well sounds like fun.

 
At January 16, 2006 8:14 PM, Blogger Bobbi said...

Farmer Chris, all in good fun, but remember... too much information isn't necessarily a good thing :o)

Bumbling Bav, me and my big mouth LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home