Monday, December 19, 2005

HOME

There is nothing like getting a job offer to really make you stop and think about your current situation.

Hubby was approached by a former employer about moving back to Connecticut. I think everyone -- friends, family, former co-workers -- would be surprised that we didn't just immediately jump at the chance.

I must admit hubby was pretty psyched at the prospect. Me, not so psyched. I would hate for my family to hear me say that, but I like it here.

We did the typical pros and cons list. I did mine quickly and didn't come up with many pros. Hubby was more optimistic. However, it boils down to dollars and cents. And it just doesn't make sense for us to go up north into a higher cost of living.

I don't think the deal is completely off the table, though, because they could come back with a sweeter deal. Normally, I wouldn't think that possible except for the fact that I am now blogging about it ---- which means we will most likely get an offer we can't refuse and decide to move, meaning I'd have to "eat crow"!

1 Comments:

At December 20, 2005 8:47 PM, Blogger Christopher said...

Wow, and you just landscaped your yard together too.

I wish you the best

 

Post a Comment

<< Home