Thursday, December 29, 2005

Downtown Atlanta

If I record my radio segment in the evening, this is my view when exiting the Georgia Public Broadcasting building, and I love it. I was finally able to take a pic, since Santa brought me a new camera phone :o)

A side note: as I stood on the sidewalk, with my car running and the door wide open, a cop drove by. He must have thought I was nuts, hence he didn't stop to see if I was okay.

Watch out bloggers, there is no telling what I'm going to take a picture of and post on my blog. Oh, I think you are in for a real treat in the coming year...... following my every move, as interesting or uninteresting as it may be LOL ...... so stay tuned ......

1 Comments:

At January 03, 2006 11:45 PM, Blogger Spider Girl said...

I keep a camera in my purse wherever I go because you never know when something will strike you as simply beautiful and you want to share it. I love to post photos on my blog. Enjoy your camera-phone. :)

Happy New Year!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home