Wednesday, July 13, 2005

I don't know what the news is showing, but I am receiving all kinds of calls from concerned family members. It's nice to know they are thinking of us!

There is bad flooding all around us, but we've been lucky so far. However, it will be nice and calm and then we'll get a sudden downpour where, if you're driving, you have to pull off the road immediately because you can't see a thing. Although there are a few roads that are closed in our area because of flooding, the worst of it is where large rivers are overflowing, and that's quite a ways from us.

In the meantime, I'm tired and busy and loving it. I have to say I forgot what it was like to be on the go and feeling like a productive member of society again. No, I do not want my life to revolve around my new job, but right now I am really enjoying my time spent there learning the ropes. Next week I have meetings with three clients to introduce myself to them. It's great to be back out there in the trenches, but I'm also keeping a healthy balance of life outside of work. Atlanta has so much to do and see, and we're taking full advantage of that on the weekends.

1 Comments:

At July 14, 2005 10:40 PM, Blogger Christopher said...

Hi Bobbi,

glad to hear your doing OK, Or better than ok. Great to hear your excitement about your new job. I loved my time off this winter. But going back to work was wonderful.

take care

 

Post a Comment

<< Home