Tuesday, July 26, 2005

A Father's Love

Today, a coworker brought his son in for everyone to meet. His son was, of course, shy and wouldn't leave his father's side. Dad proudly wrapped his arm around his shoulders, as reassurance, while they stood in front of us. My coworker beamed with joy and pride and the love was just pouring out of him. And I can't wait to tell him that when I see him tomorrow. It was really sweet. He loves his son very much, and I knew that by the way he talks about him, but it was so special to see it, too.

3 Comments:

At July 30, 2005 4:47 PM, Blogger Bobbi said...

Sorry, Chris. This was probably a tough one.

 
At July 31, 2005 4:28 AM, Blogger Christopher said...

Not to worry. Thanks for thinking of me though, your thoughtful that way.

Things have been a bit easier for me now that I know that it will just be time before I see him again. hope keeps my going.

 
At August 01, 2005 1:40 PM, Blogger Christopher said...

Although there is a billboard localy of a boy eating corn on the cob here that looks a lot like my son Jerry. Gets me every time I see it.

I miss him

 

Post a Comment

<< Home