Sunday, July 17, 2005

A Brand New Day

I woke up with a new sense of hope and optimism this morning. Not that I considered myself in some sort of depression, or anything. It's just that, with the sun shining so brightly through the windows, it's hard to believe such a horrendous storm passed through last night. With the exception of washed out debris collected on the sides of the roadway, you wouldn't even know there was a storm.

So, this is what they mean when saying 'it's the dawn of a new day.' I'm feeling revitalized and ready to tackle anything. Nature continues to surprise me. All this from a little sunshine. Go figure.




A little more than two months till our annual hiking trip in Maine.... today's a good day to start an exercise routine to build up stamina....

2 Comments:

At July 17, 2005 3:03 PM, Blogger Bobbi said...

It must have been cabin fever like you said, Chris!

 
At July 17, 2005 9:22 PM, Blogger Christopher said...

Hi Bobbi,

How did you know I would be stopping by?

Nothing like a little sunshine to cure cabin fever.

I fellow hiker, I never knew. It has been along time since I was in Maine. I loved it all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home