Tuesday, November 04, 2008

I signed on to post about something, but before I get to that.... I have to say this ....


I'm home early today (the reason why will be blogged about next). And I figured, since I'm home in time to catch the last 1/2 hour of a soap opera I watched ions ago, I'd put it on.

Well. One of the characters from way-back-when is still on the Soap. And, my immediate reaction was, "Wow. She's gained weight." I mean, I know it's been many years and we age and put on some pounds so it's just a fact of life. But, in the same token, she IS an actress and they are always so careful about their weight.

Then she speaks. And she says, "You have to help me. I'm pregnant with your child."

OH. That explains it. HA HA HA HA HA HA

I assume they wrote her pregnancy in. Maybe I'll google her to see....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home