Saturday, October 18, 2008

Las Vegas

This is the pool at Mandalay Bay. It has a wave simulator and sandy beach! (Pic was taken w/my cell phone, so quality not the best.)


We gambled a little --- very little. Neither one of us is keen on throwing our money away - they're not exactly rigged for you to win - but, we were in Vegas after all, so you gotta gamble some!


We met our friends from CT out there and had lots of fun. I went to Vegas many times for business, but never as a tourist, so this was my first time walking around and really checking out the sights.

The guys attended the barrett-jackson car auction. No, they did not buy a car - they just watched everyone else buy one :o)

1 Comments:

At October 18, 2008 1:55 PM, Blogger Yvonne said...

Oh how fun! I have always wondered what that pool looked like - it's such a big secret unless you actually stay there! Someday I hope to get back to Vegas

 

Post a Comment

<< Home