Sunday, October 26, 2008

There's No Mistaking Where I'm From!

Thanks to the person packing my groceries and loading my cart, there is no mistaking where I'm from. First off, have you ever seen anyone do that with six-packs before??!!


If you are unfamiliar with Atlanta, let me share something that I've learned since moving here... Atlanta is the headquarters for Coca-Cola. Hence, every soft drink is referred to as "Coke." I'm not kidding. They don't refer to it as "soda" or "pop" or "soft drink." It's Coke. ("I'll have a hot dog, fries, and Coke." "What kind?" "Sprite.")

And if the quality is any good in the photos, you'll see that I purchased Pepsi. A dead giveaway that I am from the North!!!

3 Comments:

At October 26, 2008 6:28 PM, Blogger Pamela said...

I've heard that "coke" stuff before. But what an cool idea for your "pop"

Heh, heh... does that tell you what part of the country I'm from?

 
At October 27, 2008 5:15 AM, Blogger BikeMom said...

yes - we do that here too!!!

 
At October 27, 2008 6:53 PM, Blogger Yvonne said...

Amen to the Pepsi!! Coke = blech!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home