Monday, July 16, 2007

Vacation, hurry up and get here already!

I am burned out. Had it. I am in need of vacation. Oh, good - look what's right around the corner! I have this Thurs. and Fri. off and I'm going to Charleston, SC. :o)

Hubby was scheduled to be there on business and I was going to hang out while he worked and then we were going to check out the sites. His business plans got cancelled ... but we are still going cuz I'm not about to give up my days off and I sure don't want to just stay home!

My job has to do with the Charleston port, and when my manager learned I was going to Charleston on vacation, she asked if I wanted to tour the port and other facilities. She would make the arrangements.

I'm sorry, but why would I want to do that ON MY VACATION? They didn't get it.

I really wouldn't mind and would be up for doing half a day of work-related things, but I expect it to be considered half a work day - not vacation! My charity days are over ... and, believe me, I've done my share of things over the years and not gotten compensated for them.

They still don't get it!!! Wait, maybe I'm the dumb one?? .... nah

1 Comments:

At July 17, 2007 3:55 AM, Blogger Pamela said...

tour the port? What was she thinking??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home