Friday, July 06, 2007

It's amazing. I drive to and from work with all kinds of thoughts rolling around in my head. Sometimes I'm quite witty, if I do say so myself, but when it comes time to type a post, I lose all train of thought. What's wrong with me?!

Work is extremely busy. Not complaining, though. I'd much rather be busy than sit and watch the minutes slowly tick by. Interestingly, I noticed a bird outside my window the other day. He/she had a worm hanging out of its beak. Then I noticed it fly to another tree, where I saw three heads outstretched and mouths WIDE open. Funny, I never noticed that bird's nest! I've got quite a little nature scene outside my window.

I've been at this job a year now. I wish I could say I'm enthralled with it, but I'm not. I really can take it or leave it. Don't get me wrong. I do my job well and with integrity. There's just not much substance. Every once in a while I get a challenge, and that seems to get me excited! I just can't believe a whole year has gone by.

Hubby and I went to the town fireworks on the fourth. We enjoyed it. There are certain times I miss being home, and this is one of them. Memories of family picnics, parades, and the like. I have yet to make flight reservations for a trip back home. I must do that.

Well, there you have it. Some ramblings inside my head! Soon I'll have a real good post, well, maybe....

2 Comments:

At July 07, 2007 3:38 AM, Blogger Pamela said...

ramblings is better than rattling... which is where I am right now.

perhaps if I hold still it will quit.

 
At July 07, 2007 10:30 PM, Blogger Yvonne said...

You know...I have to say the same thing about my job, too. I could take it or leave it at this point. I hate when it's not busy, as was the case this last week. I did watch the minutes tick by. Thank goodness it was only a 4 day week - and cut in half with Wed. off. I have been there 1 year also.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home