Friday, July 21, 2006

I can't wait for the cooler weather. I bet everyone is feeling that way. I think most of the country is getting hit with a heatwave. It's days like this that I don't mind being stuck in an air conditioned building all day! (and that's the only reason, lol)

I want to get out and hike. Can't wait to get into the mountains. We've got a lot of beautiful countryside here. We're searching for that perfect weekend getaway spot in No. Georgia. I'm sure we'll find it :o)

We have been in this house two years already, and I look around me and there is still so much to do. The interior (and probably exterior) needs a good paint job. That is my one complaint about the builder. They contracted a horrible painting company! I'm trying to pick colors for my rooms. I'm terrible at picking good colors - habitually, I've left my rooms white, and in this house everything is beige - but I'll give it my best shot. We need some color in this house! I'm really not in much of a hurry, although every time I look around I ought to be!

The new job is very busy. It makes the days fly by, but that in turn makes the weeks fly by, and I sure don't want my life to pass me by so quickly. Why is it every time I plan on slowing down a little, it speeds up??

It looks like rain today. Good. We need the rain. With my luck, however, it won't rain today while I'm at work... it will wait until the weekend!!

Well, that's enough random thoughts for the a.m. Time to go. Have a good one everybody!

2 Comments:

At July 22, 2006 1:28 AM, Blogger Christopher said...

Hi Bobbi,

Wired and fast paced, it does seem to be the national pass time. Just the thought of it makes me long for the mountains, or the nearby creek myself.

 
At July 22, 2006 11:35 PM, Blogger Carolyn said...

I know the feeling of fixing up the house. Been doing a lot of that lately on the old one we bought and moved into, and the other one we're selling. It does make the time fly though :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home